As the Growth & Strategy Intern, you’ll help manage every database imaginable and use your magic to put data to life. Here at The Supply, we are in the business of using data to drive decision making and strategy. You will learn all about the behind-the-scenes work of a non-profit organization and how analytics can be a key to successful impact. Get ready to crunch some numbers and do some good!
- Maintain our donor database and build/model metrics
- Work on curating our month and quarter end reporting
- Research donor relations and measure campaign performance statistics
- Research current trends in donor relations and social media news
- Explore and initiate new ways to develop our donor and social media networks
- Assist department heads with relevant projects
- Support in internship recruiting for future classes
- You’re committed to The Supply’s mission You take initiative and have an entrepreneurial spirit! We are always open to new and creative ideas!
- You’re a team player and you’re a reliable worker.
- You enjoy start-up culture work space and you’re personable
- Sophomore, Junior, or a senior at a 4 year undergraduate institution
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VBA experience a plus
- Salesforce Database experience a strong plus
- Statistics experience a plus
- 3.0 GPA or above
Open to sophomores, juniors, or seniors at a 4 year institution. The duration of internship is: 01/02/14-4/25/14. Intern will report to our headquarters in Long Island City, NY. This is a non-paid internship but we can work with participating universities for school credit. This is a rolling application. Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com